TRZ Cardinal Care After School Program is a collaboration between the Randolph School District and The Relief Zone Community Youth Center. The program was created to provide after school care for elementary age children in grades UPK-6th in the Randolph community. The program is a School Age Child Care (SACC) Program that is licensed by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services. The Relief Zone administrates this program that meets Monday – Friday 2:45-5:30pm, following the school calendar, at Gail N. Chapman Elementary School, 22 Main St., Randolph, NY 14772.
Children will have the opportunity to:
- Have a nutritional snack
- Receive homework help from a certified teacher
- Participate in large motor skills activities
- Utilize gym and outdoor playground
- Enjoy board games & crafts
- Develop soft and conflict resolution skills while interacting with others